Battery Coolant/Glycol Refractometer with UREA Adblue
With the Brix refractometer in your hand you’re able to quickly read the concentration of the metalworking fluids in your production and optimize the prodution. Also for Adblue. Adblue is an additive for newer diesel engines.
On the Adblue scale, you can check if the concentration of Urea in Adblue is correct. The concentration must often be between 30 and 35%.
Delivered in plactic case.
Acid density in battery:
- Measuring range: 1.10 - 140 kg/l
- Accuracy: 0.01 kg/l
- Scale: 0.01 kg/l
Freezing point in coolant:
- Measuring range: -50°C - 0°C
- Accuracy: +/- 5°C.
- Scale: 1°C.
Freezing point in washer fluid:
Measuring range: -40°C - 0°C
Accuracy: +/- 5°C
- Measuring range: 30-35%
- Accuracy: +/- 5%
- Scale: 1%
Also available for control measurement of the mixing ratio in refrigerant lubricants.
- Check the freezing point in coolant, washer fluid and battery fluid as well as adblue.
- Build-in automatic temperature compenstion (ATC)
- High light sensitivity ensures the usage in normal daylight