Refractometer 0-18% Brix (ATC)
With the Brix refractometer in your hand you’re able to quickly read the concentration of the metalworking fluids in your production and optimize the prodution.
Too little concentrate means poor lubrication and increases the risk of corrosion - too much concentrate often result in poor performance because of increased heat development.
- Measuring range 0-18% (ATC) Min. 0.1%.
- Accuracy + 0.1%.
- Build-in automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Hidden calibration screw prevent incorrect adjustment by mistake
- Double joint on the light plate ensures tight fitting on the prism
- High light sensitivity ensures the usage in normal daylight
- Delivered in plactic case.
Also available for testing the freezing point of antifreeze, windscreen washer, battery fluids and adBlue.