Precision Vice 125x150 mm Incl. accessories
Precision vice that can be used for milling tasks on conventional and controlled machining machines.
Delivered incl. clamping iron, groove stone (item no. 40385600), work stop, clamping and Allen key.
- 125 x 150 mm
- Span 150 mm
- Quick positioning of movable tray, short spindle for clamping workpieces
- The vice has a high repetition accuracy of clamping position
- The fixed jaw is reversible for use with a movable prism jaw (40374xxx) and floating center tray (40373xxx) when sharpened clamping grooves at the top are to be used for thin items
- Large range of accessories for versatile tasks
- Extra threaded holes for customer-specific solutions
- Made of high-alloy quality steel (20Cr.Mn.Ti.). Surface hardened to 58-68 HRC with a hardening depth of 0.8-1.2 mm.